Monday, February 20, 2017

Letter to Mum.

Hello Mum,
I'll be looking forward to reading a new book. Mum you have NO IDEA how much I long to pick up a book and read it. It's seriously killing me just being able to read lds books. 😥 First thing I'm going to do when I get home, after sleeping and talking to you guys. Is find a place of solitude and warmth, and read a whole entire novel. I'm itiching to read Lord of the Rings or Fablehaven, because it's opposite to what I've been reading for the last 18 months. I really didn't appreciate reading that much before my mission and didn't really understand how important it was to me. After I read that novel, I'm going to get my Biology textbook and study it. Then I'm grab my trumpet and practice, then I'll go for a run alone, then I'll  listen to music or go to a concert with Chantel, then I'll go to a Mexican restrauant with the family, then I'm going fishing with Dad, then I'm going to diet like none other, then I'll get a job, then I'll sort out how to do math and school again. And during some point I'm going to some how get to St George and bask in the sunlight, aborbing so much Vitimine c and d
Is it bad that I already have a ton of stuff I'm itching to do when I get home?
Besides from missing all of those things it's been a good week, as you saw from my email. I'll write a letter to you again some time, but I don't have that much more to say. I hope that you'll listen to my thoughts and ideas, that you didn't just brush everything aside that I thought long and hard about. I hope you take me seriously like the adult I'm becoming, know that I do see the world as well and has some wisdom and experience of my own, no matter how small it may be.
Love you
Sister Johnson,

No comments:

Post a Comment